Dota 2 7.31c Patch Notes Show Changes To Items, Creeps And Heroes
Dota 2 7.31c Patch Notes: Valve has announced the Dota 2 update for the Stockholm Major, which is only a week away. Several heroes have had nerfs and buffs applied to allow them to achieve long-term competitive dominance.
Patch 7.31c comes albeit at a time when pro players are starting to complain about the outdated meta, which has seen an increase in win rate for a few overpowered heroes. With 7.31c, several heroes, especially the Harpy, will be significantly changed. It’s not comprehensive enough to fix the issues, but it’s a temporary fix that should hold us over until the next major event. So, let’s take a look at the Dota 2 7.31c patch notes to see what’s new.
Dota 2 7.31c Patch Notes
Each patch update always includes a number of notable hero nerfs. A few other hero buffs are worth mentioning, such as Crystal Maiden’s significant boost in her Ultimate. A number of buffs and nerfs are included in the Dota 2 7.31c patch notes. Three of the most popular heroes in the current meta, Tiny, Primal Beast, and Sand King, have all been nerfed.
Changes to Creeps in Dota 2 7.31c Patch Notes
- Harpy Scout Take Off increases the maximum mana cost for each second by 2.5-4%.
- Dark Troll Summoner vision reduced from 1800/1800 to 1200/800.
- Raise Dead cooldown increased from 18 to 20 seconds and Raise Dead duration decreased from 40 to 35 seconds.
- Warrior Armor is now 0 instead of 1.
Item Updates in Dota 2 7.31c Patch Notes
- Max stacks for Desolator Soul Stealer reduced from 25 to 20 Eye of Skadi Movement/Attack. Slow speed against melee heroes changed from 25%/25 to 20%/30.
- Move/Attack Slow speed against ranged heroes scaled from 50%/50 to 40%/60.
- Spirit Vessel Recipe price increased from 1000 to 1100.
- Attack damage bonus reduced from 45 to 38.
- Urn of Shadows recipe cost increased from 335 to 375.
- Vladimir’s Offering price reduced from 400 to 250.
- Wraith Reprisal now removes all previous totems spawned by the skill.
- Lifesteal bonus increased from 15% to 18%.
- Mana regen reduced from 1.75 to two, and recipe cost reduced from 335 to 375.
Dota 2 7.31c Patch Notes – Major Hero Updates
- Battlecry: Movement speed bonus increased from 8%/12%/16%/20% to 10%/14%/18%/22%.
- Passive shard armor increased from five to seven.
- Stun period has been resampled from 1.25/1.5/1.75/two seconds to 1.4/1.6/1.8/two seconds in Storm Hammer.
- Mana cost reduced from 110/120/130/140 to 110/115/120/125.
Building reduced from 55%, 70%, 85% and 100% to 40%, 55%, 70% and 85%.
Grow: Damage multiplier for tree attacks reduced from 40/45/50% to 20/30/40%.
Tree Throw: Tree Volley damage now has a slow modifier.
talent: By +40% at talent level 15 Increases tree damage by 10%.
From +15% Status Resistance to +40% Status Resistance at level 20. Damage is increased by using trees.
The full patch notes can be found on the official Dota2 site.
Subscribe to newsletters
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update on the latest tech, games, startups, how to guides, deals and more.